Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies
The Presidency has launched a weekly television and radio programme which is aimed at promoting the policies and programmes of the President Muhammadu Buhari’s led administration.
This is contained in a statement issued on Wednesday in Abuja by Abiola Olusola, Deputy Director (Media) in the office of the Vice President.
The announcement is coming 24 hours after former President Olusegun Obasanjo took the present administration to the cleaners with a 13-paged letter in which he urged President Muhammadu Buhari not to run for a second term as he had performed below his (Obasanjo’s) expectation.
According to the statement from the Presidency, the programme would air on a number of network television and radio stations across the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting the giant strides of President Buhari as well as the positive impact he had made in the lives of many Nigerians
“Members of the public are invited to watch the programmes on televisions:
- Channels TV on Monday – 4:30pm
- Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Network on Thursday – 6:30pm
- Core TV news on Saturday – 12:30pm
- Liberty television on Sunday – 4:30pm
On radio, it will be airing:
- FRCN network – Monday at 2:30pm
- Heartland FM – Saturday at 10:30 am
- Rainbow FM (Ogun) – Saturday at 8:00am
- Capital FM – Saturday at 1:30pm
- Liberty Radio – Sunday at 10:30am
- Choice FM – Sunday at 6:30pm
- Rivers Radio – Sunday at 9:30pm
- Bauchi Radio – Monday at 1:30pm
- Raypower FM – Monday at 3:00p