The Samsung Galaxy S9 has not yet come to market and the first rumours of the company’s upcoming flagship are beginning to emerge: the Galaxy Note 9. The Galaxy has already laid the foundations of what we can see in the Note 9, but the first rumors allow us to see a clearer picture of what we can expect.
Slashgear have compiled some of the latest rumors about Note 9, and it seems that Samsung will not deviate from the 6.3 inch screen on the next device in the range.
Just as the S9 is a smooth update on S8, everything points out that the Note 9 will also be an update on Note 8. Below we can see the alleged specifications of the Galaxy Note 9, combining all the rumours we know so far:
- Display: 6.3 inches, 2.960×1440, super AMOLED
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9810, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- RAM memory: 6GB
- Dimensions: 8.6mm x 74.8mm x 162.5mm
- Resistance to water and dust: IP68
- Rear camera: 12MP AF sensor
- Front camera : 8MP, F1.7 aperture
- Operating system: Android Oreo / Pie
- Battery: 3300mAh
- Security: fingerprint reader (back) and iris scanner
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11, a / ac / b / g / n / n 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0
- Colors: black “midnight”, gray “titanium”, blue “coral”, violet
- Other features: new S Pen, fast charging and wireless charging
There are no rumours about the release date but it could be officially presented around August 2018. Surely before then, there will be more leaks about next flagship from the South Korean company.