In the past, consumers all over the world were susceptible to picking up all sorts of food-borne illnesses purely because there was no legitimate and effective food safety management system in place. But that has all changed with the addition of the HACCP 먹튀검증.
Intended for NASA’s astronauts
The Threat Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) was intended in the 1970’s in an effort to supply food that was totally safe and untainted by pathogens or bacteria to the men on the outer limits of space : NASA’s astronauts.
With the hefty clout of both NASA and the US Navy behind it, HACCP quickly resulted in the preferred food safety mechanism the world over and, today, virtually every country on the planet prescribes to the principles of this aggressive system.
Food safety was traditionally reactive
Food manufacturers, from the farm to the derive, traditionally used to rely on end product testing, snapshot examinations of compliance by the relevant governmental bodies and the simplicity of ‘shelf life’ to determine food safety.
Once a problem was pinpointed, a would react. The food safety process was therefore simply a reactive one that, in effect, was merely closing the stable door once the horse had already bolted… and kicked a number of hapless subjects in the head returning out!
The straightforward steps of HACCP
Using a process of steps, the HACCP simply
* Identifies all significant hazards associated with a specific food production and looks at effective ways of controlling these risks
* Determines the critical control points (CCP)where these hazards can either be effectively controlled or totally eliminated
* Sets up systems to monitor these CCPs
* Establishes relevant corrective activities, if necessary
* Establishes proof procedures to confirm that the HACCP system is being properly implemented
* Implements a system of record-keeping, including sanitation fire wood, shipping documentation and supplier agreements so that the entire food process can be followed and scrutinised.
Each industry will have different familiar hazards, critical control points and effective procedures to deal with its specific hazards. So each industry has the liechtenstein dedicated food safety system that simply follows the procedures laid out by the HACCP system.
Only HACCP-approved chemicals and industrial cleaning equipment will suffice for this mandatory process, with hot high-pressure cleaners, heavy steam cleaners and other specialist equipment set aside to do the job.
Thankfully, the consumer is now able to rest a little easier in the knowledge that the food processing sector is being properly managed and controlled by an effective and aggressive food safety management system : in short, the pre-emptive power of HACCP.